This is the second part of the conversation with Greg Koberger, founder and CEO of readme.com. We continue to discuss APIs, developer experience, and more.
- How can you build an API that has a good developer experience?
- On solving problems for who's trying to use your api
- Documentation acting as an API's UI/UX
- What Greg and I remember about being rejected from Y Combinator
- How we learned how to program
- Favorite APIs
- Slack's API
- A short story about the hockey API that I glued together to flash lights when my team scored on TV.
Special thanks to Lance's son, Alex, for creating the new intro entirely on his own from scratch.